Saturday, February 16, 2013

Home is where the heart is

My parents-in-law have been working in different cities for the past few years, and missing each other terribly. Hubby and I had a long distance relationship before we were married, living on opposite sides of the Atlantic Ocean, so we understand their pain!

As of this weekend, they're once again going to be working in the same city and living under the same roof. We're so happy for them and so I made this card in celebration of the occasion.


The small letter stickers are Recollections, and the rest are from Making Memories as is the heart brad. The paper is from an old stack from Me and My Big Ideas.

This card makes me happy because I know it brings back together two people who are still in love after over 45 years of marriage. :-)

~ Caroline ~

No comments:

Post a Comment