Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Quick wedding card

Well folks, it's been a while since I posted (partly due to a trip to Europe to visit the family) but I wanted to share this card with you so you know I'm still around! :)

The Making Memories Je t'Adore collection is great for any romantic-themed projects. Here is a quick card I put together for a wedding. I didn't even use my Slice! (Very unusual for me...)


For the base I cut a strip from the Pattern Stripe paper, and the polka dots come from the B side of the Tres Jolie Brocade paper.

I hand-cut the Amour heart from the Heart Doilies paper using decorative scissors which had a similar scalloped edge to the heart on the paper.

Then I stapled two Vintage Tickets using a pink staple.


Just something quick and easy using these pretty papers!

~ Caroline ~

No comments:

Post a Comment