Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Slice Ballpoint Pen Tips


Today I’m going to show you a couple of ways you can use the Slice Ballpoint Pen Tips in your titling and journaling. The pen tips are available in a pack with black and blue, and enable you to draw using your Slice.


There’s a wrench on the end of each container so you can remove the blade and insert one of the pen tips; just turn the wrench until it feels tight. Then make sure you set the cutting mode to embossing / drawing when you put in your design card and you’re ready to draw!

For this tag, I used the Making Memories NEW Dilly Dally collection and design card. First I used the ballpoint black pen tip to draw the tag shape, and then I switched to shadow mode to cut out the tag. Next I layered the flowers and used pop dots to raise them a little. In the opposite corner I used a cute bug brad to look down over the tag. I cut the word ‘spring’ from the Words & Expressions design card. This tag could be used on a scrapbook page, card or any other project you can think of.


For the layout below, I again used the Words & Expressions card to draw the word ‘joy’. Then I cut out the layered shape using the Dilly Dally design card, which I also used to cut out the layered bird. The papers and embellishments are all from the Dilly Dally collection.




I hope this gives you some more ideas on how you can use the pen tips. If you're on Facebook and would like to see more fun Slice-related projects and ideas, become a fan of the Slice Facebook page!



~ Caroline ~

1 comment:

  1. Surely love to have one, but I never that lucky
    especially dutch girls :(

    ReplyDelete